Mango Almond Energy Balls
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 12-15 balls (depending on size) 1x
- 1 cup dried mangos, chopped and packed
- 3 medjool dates
- 1 cup raw almonds
- optional: 1/2 cup unsweetened dried coconut
- Add mangos and dates to a food processor and process until broken up into pea sized bits.
- Add in almonds and process until mixture is broken down completely and when pressed together it holds its shape.
- If mixture is too sticky to roll into balls, place in the refrigerator for 20 mins.
- Roll into ping pong-sized balls.
- Roll balls in coconut, if used.
- Place in freezer for 30 mins to harden.
- Store in fridge and remove when ready to eat.