- Blend the cashews, protein powder, coconut oil, honey, coconut flour and a small pinch of salt in a food processor until you have a smooth, well blended dough.
- Press the dough into a parchment lined 9×5” loaf pan.
- Whisk the melted coconut butter and matcha and pour over the dough.
- Sprinkle the sesame seeds on top and place in the fridge to set for 30 min.
- Remove from the pan and parchment and cut into 8 bars.
- Store in fridge for several weeks
*Make sure it is neutral or vanilla flavored
**May not melt fully – see instructions above recipe if it doesn’t