- Add dates to a food processor or high-powered blender and process until broken up into pea-sized bits.
- Add in cherries, pistachios, almonds and sea salt.
- Process until well-combined. In a blender it may be slightly chunkier.
- Line a 9 x 9 inch baking pan with plastic wrap.
- Remove “dough” from food processor or blender and place in baking pan. Use your hands to flatten out “dough” making sure it is even and all corners are filled in.
- Place in freezer for 15 minutes.
- Remove from freezer and lift plastic wrap out of pan.
- Cut into 12 bars.
- Store in fridge for several weeks orin freezer for several months
*Make sure your dates are soft. If not, soak them in warm water for 1 hour.