- Heat up water in a medium pot and cook rice noodles according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile mix together all sauce ingredients and set aside.
- Add sesame oil (or whatever oil you are using) to a large pan or wok over medium-high heat. Add onions and cook until translucent, 3-5 minutes. Add garlic and choice of veggies and cook for an additional 5 minutes. If veggies are still a bit hard place a top on pan and allow to steam for a few minutes until cooked through.
- Push veggies to side of pan and crack eggs directly into the pan. Stir to scramble and cook for 2 minutes or until cooked all the way through.
- Combine egg with veggies and add rice noodles.
- Top with sauce until fully coated. Cook in sauce for about 3 minutes over low heat or until noodles have absorbed most of the sauce.
- Serve immediately or store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2-3 days.
*Note: sometimes tamarind comes in a block of paste. If that’s the case use 1 tbsp of paste and mix it into 1/4 cup of hot water.