- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 2 cups 1x
- 1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- ½ cup raw shelled pistachios + ¼ cup chopped
- 1 ½ T olive oil
- 1/3 cup water (divided)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 T lemon juice
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a food processor add 1/2 cup pistachios, olive oil and half of water. Process until a paste is formed.
- Add in chickpeas, garlic cloves, lemon juice and remainder of water. Process until hummus consistency is reached. Add more water if thinner consistency desired.
- Stir in 1/4 cup of chopped pistachios and salt and pepper.
- Serve with veggies or chips of choice.