Roasted Fingerling Potatoes
An easy step-by-step recipe for roasted fingerling potatoes. The perfect side dish pairing for any weeknight dinner or fancy dinner party. The recipe includes optional add-ons and toppings to spice things up!
- Author: Davida Lederle
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: Side
- Method: Bake
- Diet: Vegan
- 1 1/2 lbs fingerling potatoes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- optional add-ons: fresh or dried herbs, parmesan cheese, minced garlic
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Wash and scrub your fingerling potatoes. Pat to dry.
- Slice your potatoes in half, lengthwise.
- Spread on a baking sheet and top with olive oil and salt.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and flip.
- Bake for an additional 10-20 minutes or until level of crispiness is reached. If using add-ons, top your potatoes with them in the last 5 minutes of baking.
- Serve immediately or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Keywords: fingerling potatoes, roasted fingerling potatoes