Roasted Maple Dijon Carrots
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- 2 lbs organic carrots (unpeeled)
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 1/2 tsp dijon mustard
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine olive oil, mustard and dijon.
- Line a baking sheet with tinfoil or a silicone mat and lay carrots flat on baking sheet.
- Pour maple mixture over carrots and coat well using a brush or hands
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 10 mins.
- Remove from oven and flip carrots.
- Bake for 10-15 mins or until browned to taste.
- Serve immediately.