Roasted Butternut Squash with Rosemary
A simple fall side dish for roasted butternut squash with rosemary. Just toss with onion and olive oil and roast to perfection with a subtle hint of rosemary for flavor.
- Author: Davida Lederle
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Yield: 4-6 servings 1x
- Category: Side
- Method: Roast
- 2 lbs butternut squash, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 large red onion, sliced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl combine butternut squash and onions.
- Add olive oil and toss with hands.
- Sprinkle with rosemary and give one more toss.
- On a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a silicone-mat spread out butternut squash mix.
- Sprinkle with sea salt and pepper
- Roast for 20 mins. Remove from oven and flip.
- Roast for another 20 mins.
- Roast for an additional 5 mins if you like it crisp.
- Remove from oven and let cool slightly before serving.
Keywords: Roasted butternut squash, roasted squash, rosemary butternut squash