Roasted Vegetables with Tahini Sauce
Mix and match your veggies and top with the ultimate tahini sauce in this recipe for roasted veggies with tahini. The perfect side dish recipe or meal-in-one!
- Author: Davida Lederle
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- Category: Side
- Cuisine: Middle Eastern
- Diet: Vegan
- 8–10 cups chopped veggies (see above for options)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp tahini
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 4 tbsp water (+ more if too thick)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 1/2 tbsp pine nuts
- 1 tbsp za’atar
- 1–2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- pinch of pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Place chopped vegetables in a bowl with olive oil. Mix well and spread on parchment lined baking sheet. Sprinkle with sea salt and pepper.
- Roast vegetables for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and flip. Roast for an additional 15-20 minutes or until browned.
- While vegetables are roasting mix together tahini, lemon juice, garlic and water. Stir to combine completely. If too thick add more water.
- Toast pine nuts on stove top or in toaster oven until slightly browned. Watch carefully.
- When vegetables are done drizzle with tahini mix and top with pine nuts, za’atar and parsley.
- Store leftovers in fridge for up to 3 days.
Keywords: Roasted Veggies, Roasted vegetables with Tahini, Tahini Sauce