Rosemary Cashew Bar Nuts
- 4 cups of cashews (roasted or follow instructions below if raw)
- 2 T fresh rosemary, minced
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 tsp coconut palm sugar (or brown sugar)
- 1.5 tsp coarse sea salt
- 1 T butter (or coconut oil)
- *Skip this step if cashews are already roasted. Set oven at 350 degrees F. Spread out cashews on a baking sheet and roast for 10 mins.
- Add everything except butter and mix to combine.
- Melt butter and add to cashews and spices.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.