Salmon Bowl Recipe
Perfectly cooked salmon topped onto a rice bowl with asian-inspired ingredients. An all-in-one salmon bowl recipe featuring protein and veggies topped with a delicious spicy sriracha mayo.
- Author: Davida Lederle
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Cook
- Cuisine: Asian
- Diet: Gluten Free
- 4 pieces of miso salmon (or see instructions above for teriyaki salmon)
- 1 1/2 cups dry white rice (jasmine or basmati)
- 1 large avocado, thinly sliced
- 1 large carrot, grated
- 1 large English cucumber, thinly sliced
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp sriracha sauce
- 2 tsp raw honey
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- handful of fresh cilantro
- soy sauce, for drizzling
- salt + pepper, to taste
- Prep and cook your miso salmon according to instructions here. If replacing with teriyaki salmon, see instructions above.
- Cook your rice according to package instructions. I like to pressure cook mine for 4 minutes on high in the Instant Pot.
- In a small bowl combine mayonnaise, sriracha and honey.
- Divide rice into 4 bowls. Top with a piece of salmon. Divide avocado + veggies evenly onto bowls. Drizzle with sriracha mayo and then sprinkle with sesame seeds, cilantro and soy sauce or salt + pepper (if desired).
Keywords: salmon bowl recipe, salmon bowls, salmon rice bowl recipe