For the Spicy Grilled Shrimp:
- Place shrimp in a bowl and top with all ingredients.
- Let marinate for at least 1 hour (longer is even better!).
- Once marinated, heat up grill or grill pan to high heat.
- If using a grill pan, spray with olive oil. If using a bbq grill, place a piece of tinfoil down and spray that with olive oil.
- Add shrimp and cook for 2 minutes on each side.
- Remove tails before serving.
For the Simple Slaw:
- Place coleslaw in a medium bowl and add onion.
- Top with olive oil, honey, lime juice and salt and pepper.
- Let marinate for at least one hour.
For the Guacamole:
- Mash up the avocado in a medium bowl.
- Add in chopped onion, garlic and jalapeno.
- Top with lime juice and zest, cumin and salt and pepper.
Assembling the Tacos:
- Heat up each tortilla in the microwave for 15-20 seconds (or in the oven or stove top).
- Top with 3-4 pieces of shrimp, a scoop of pico de gallo, a scoop of guacamole and top with a small handful of simple slaw.
- Feel free to add hot sauce for an additional kick.
- Dig in!
Note: You can cook your shrimp on the stovetop if you prefer.