- Place dates in the food processor or high-speed blender and process until they have broken up and come together into a ball.
- Break up date ball with hands and add in apricots, coconut, sunflower seeds, cinnamon and tahini.
- Process for several minutes, scrapping down the sides as needed.
- Process until mixture comes back together into a ball.
- Remove mixture from the food processor and roll into golf-ball sized balls.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer for several weeks.
*If dates are not sticky soak them in hot water for 30 minutes and then strain before using.