- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place muffin liners in a muffin tin or spray with coconut oil.
- In a large bowl combine gluten-free flour, rolled oats, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- In a separate bowl mash up bananas and then add egg, coconut oil, almond milk, coconut sugar and vanilla.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and stir to combine.
- Divide batter evenly among muffin cups (they should be almost full).
For the Cinnamon Crumb Topping:
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl, using a fork to mix coconut oil with the rest of the ingredients.
- Mixture should be come clumpy.
- Sprinkle mixture over muffins and using the palm of your hand, lightly press into batter.
- Bake muffins for 20-25 minutes (mine are done at 23 minutes) and then remove from over to cool in tin.
- Allow to sit in tin for 20 minutes before removing and allowing them to cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days or longer in fridge. These freeze well.
*I use Namaste Gluten-Free Flour Blend. Make sure whichever blend you use contains xanthan gum otherwise they will crumble