- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a muffin tray with liners or spray with coconut oil.
- In a large bowl combine oat flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Add in bananas, vanilla, egg, peanut butter and almond milk.
- Divide batter evenly amongst muffin cups for a total of 12 muffins.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes (give or take depending on oven heat and altitude). Muffins are ready when the tops spring back after being touched.
- Allow to cool for 20 mins before removing from muffin tin.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days or freeze for longer.
*You can try replacing with whole wheat flour but you will want to decrease the flour slightly (around a 1/4 cup).