Blackberry-Ginger Chia Seed Jam
- Prep Time: 2 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 12 mins
- Yield: 1 1/2 cups 1x
- 1 cup blackberries
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup coconut palm sugar
- 1 tsp dried ginger
- 2 T chia seeds
- Bring water to a boil.
- Add coconut palm sugar and stir until it dissolves. Remove from heat and stir in dried ginger.
- Pour HALF of coconut palm suga-ginger water into a blender and blend with blackberries until smooth.
- Add chia seeds to the mix and stir until well blended.
- Place in a jar or sealed container in fridge for at least 1 hour.
- Will keep in fridge for up to a week.