Blueberry Green Smoothie Bowl
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 scoop vanilla plant-based protein powder (I used Vega + Greens)
- 1/2 large banana (fresh or frozen)
- 1/4–1/2 cup almond milk (start with 1/4 cup and add more if your blender needs it)
- 1/4 avocado
- 2 cups greens (I use spinach, arugula and kale)
- Some topping suggestions: Almond/Peanut Butter, granola, chia seeds, hemp seeds, pumpkin seeds etc…
- Place all ingredients into a high-speed blender and blend on high until well-combined. If you prefer an even thicker smoothie, add in a couple of ice cubes.
- Top with desired toppings and serve in a bowl.