- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a food processor combine all crust/crumble ingredients until it comes together into a sticky ball.
- Grease a 8 x 8 inch baking pan with coconut oil and press 2/3 of the crust/crumble mixture into the bottom of the pan, ensuring it is flat.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove crust and set aside.
- In a medium saucepan combine all blueberry filling ingredients except tapioca flour.
- Bring mixture to a boil then lower heat to a simmer and let simmer, uncovered for 15 minutes making sure to stir occasionally.
- Add in tapioca flour and let simmer for an addition 5-10 minutes or until mixture has thickened.
- Top mixture onto crust in an even layer.
- Crumble remaining crust/crumble mixture on top of blueberry filling and press slightly with the palm of your hand.
- Bake for an additional 15 minutes.
- Let sit for at least 20 minutes before cutting and removing from pan.
*Feel free to use fresh though they may take slightly longer to cook.
**Feel free to substitute with almond meal.