Blueberry Kefir Chia Pudding
- Total Time: 6 hours 5 minutes
- Yield: 2 servings 1x
- 1 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 cup kefir
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 3.5 T chia seeds
- Toppings of choice: coconut flakes, cacao nibs, chocolate chips etc…
- Add blueberries and kefir to a blender and blend until well combined.
- Add in large container combine blended blueberries with almond milk and chia seeds.
- Place in refrigerator for at least 6 hours.
- Add toppings of choice and serve cold.