- Add the dates to a food processor and process until broken down into pea-sized bits.
- Add in dried cherries, cashews and almonds and process until broken down into a sticky mix.
- Add in sea salt and vanilla and continue processing until dough either comes together into a large ball or is sticky enough to hold it’s shape (in total will be around 5 minutes of processing).
- Roll dough into individual-sized balls and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment.
- Melt chocolate chips in microwave or on stovetop.
- Dip the bottom of each ball into chocolate and place back on parchment.
- Drizzle balls with remaining chocolate.
- Place in freezer for 15 minutes to set.
- I like to store mine in the freezer but you can also store them in the fridge. Will keep for several months.
I use the 14-cup Cuisinart Food Processor and love it!