Chocolate-Covered Banana Pops
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 4 banana pops 1x
- 2 ripe but firm bananas
- 6 ounces dark chocolate chopped, or semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 TBSP coconut oil, liquid
- 1/2 cup granola, chopped peanuts, sprinkles, coconut etc (optional)
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut bananas in half and insert a Popsicle stick into each half. Place bananas on baking sheet and freeze for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt the chocolate with coconut oil in a microwave safe dish (checking every 30 seconds) or in a bowl over a half full pot of simmering water. Stir until smooth.
- Dip each banana pop in the chocolate, then sprinkle with your choice of topping.
- Freeze Banana Pops for at least 30 minutes.
- Serve or store in an airtight container in the freezer for up to 2 weeks.