- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Dry chickpeas REALLY WELL and remove outer skins. Rolling them between two paper towels easily removes skins.
- In a large bowl combine sriracha, olive oil and lime juice.
- Add chickpeas to bowl and coat well.
- Spread evenly on a parchment or silicone-lined baking sheet and sprinkle with sea salt.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Check at 20 and if they’re beginning to burn remove from oven.
- Let cool completely on tray.
- Store in an airtight container (may not stay crispy after a few days).
*Perfect for snacking but I also love to throw them on salads as croutons!