Crispy Sweet Potato Fries
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 2–3 tsp arrowroot starch (can use tapioca or cornstarch too)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper (or less if you don’t like spicy)
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- Cut sweet potatoes into fry-like strips a 1/2 inch by a 1/2 inch thick.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place sweet potatoes in a ziploc bag (ideally) or a bowl an shake bag to coat with arrowroot starch.
- Top with olive until until fries are well coated.
- Coat with spices if using.
- Place fries on parchment or silicone lined backing sheet – do not overcrowd! You may need to bake in two rounds.
- Bake for 15 mins on each side – flipping in between. Watch to make sure they do not burn.
- Serve immediately.