- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl combine oats, protein powder, baking powder, cinnamon and sea salt.
- In a separate bowl combine eggs, vanilla extract, applesauce, greek yogurt, coconut oil, honey and almond milk.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and stir to combine.
- Grease a muffin pan very well with coconut oil.
- Divide batter evenly among muffin tin.
- Stir in toppings of choice into each one.**
- Sprinkle hemp seeds evenly across cups.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes (mine took 18 minutes).
- Let cool for 20 minutes before removing to cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container on the counter for up to 5 days.
- *These freeze well. I take two out in the morning and microwave it for 20-30 seconds.
I use North Coast Naturals 100% ISO Whey in Vanilla **I did one row with 2 T of chocolate chips, 1 row with 1/4 cup of blueberries and 1 row with 1 tsp of peanut butter drizzle on each cup.