- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Lightly coat your salmon with olive oil and a few good pinches of salt.
- Place on a parchment lined baking sheet and roast in the oven for 12-15 minutes, longer for thicker pieces of fish.
- While the salmon roasts make the chimichurri.
- Finely chop all your herbs and the shallot. Add the herbs, shallot, vinegar, lime juice and olive oil to a bowl and add a couple pinches of salt. Stir to combine and taste, set aside. The measurements do not need to be so precise here, so taste the sauce and add more salt, acid or herbs to your liking.
- To serve, spoon the chimichurri over the salmon once it’s done baking.
*This chimichurri is delicious with pretty much any type of fish, chicken, meat, beans, potatoes, eggs…literally anything and everything!