Easy Pineapple Salsa
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- 3 large tomatoes, finely chopped*
- 1 cup finely diced pineapple
- 1/2 red onion, finely diced
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- salt and pepper, to taste
- optional: 1/2-1 jalapeno, depending on spice preference
- In a large bowl combine tomatoes, pineapple, red onion, cilantro and jalapeno, if using.
- Squeeze with lime juice and top with coriander, salt and pepper.
- Let sit for 30 mins before eating for best flavor
How big or small you chop your tomatoes will depend entirely on your preference. Keep larger for chunky salsa or chop finely for smoother.