For the Fresh Corn Salsa:
- Take one tomato, chop into 4 pieces and place in a blender or food processor.
- Pulse tomato several times. Tomato should break up and become liquidy with some chunks.
- Remove inner seeds from remainder of tomatoes and chop into small chunks. Combine with pulsed tomato.
- Add fresh corn, garlic, red onion, cayenne pepper and lime juice to tomatoes and stir.
- Add in salt and pepper to desired taste.
- Store in fridge.
For the Baked Chili Lime Tortilla Chips:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Place 4 corn tortillas on top of each other and using scissors, cut into 8 pieces so that you have 32 triangular chips.
- In a small bowl juice the lime.
- Dip each chip in lime juice so both sides are coated.
- Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a silicone mat. Do not overcrowd (use two sheets if necessary).
- Shake half of chili powder over the tortilla chips and then flip and shake the other half over chips.
- Bake for 12 minutes. Watch closely to ensure they do not burn.
- Serve warm.*
*They taste best eaten the day of