For the Salmon Burgers:
- In a food processor blend ¼ of the salmon with 1 teaspoon dijon mustard until a paste forms – it will have a weird gummy texture but you want this as it will be the glue that holds the burgers together.
- Add the rest of the salmon to the food processor in chunks along with the rest of the ingredients depending on what version you are making.
- Pulse until you have a chunky mixture with the herbs and lemon/lime evenly distributed throughout, about 10 pulses.
- Form into four patties and place in the fridge to set for 20-30 minutes.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and cook your salmon patties in a couple of teaspoons of oil for 3 minutes per side.
- Serve with buns or lettuce wraps and any toppings you want.
For the Tangy Yogurt Sauce:
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Enjoy on veggie bowls, burgers, as a dipping sauce for fries and roasted veggies, over roasted fish or thinned out with extra oil for a creamy, tangy salad dressing.