- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Chop chicken breasts into strips.
- Beat egg in a medium, shallow bowl.
- In a separate bowl combine almond meal and spices.
- Dip 1 strip into egg with left hand and place into almond meal mixture and mix to coat with right hand.
- Place onto a a parchment or silicone-lined baking sheet or for crispier chicken fingers place onto a wire rack on a baking sheet.
- Repeat with remaining strips.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
*Recipe calls for almond meal not almond flour