Homemade Aromatherapy Candles
- Author: Davida Lederle
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 3 hours
- Yield: 4 small candles 1x
- 8 ounce mason jars (or jars of choice)
- wood stirring device
- pens or chopsticks for securing wicks.
- Melt soy wax in a pot over low-medium heat. They should melt fairly easily but turn up heat slightly if taking more than a few minutes. Stir using wood stirring device (I used a chopstick)
- Once melted, add 80-102 drops of your favorite essential oils. Amount depends on type of essential oils and how potent they are.
- Anchor wicks to bottom of mason jars using a bit of wax.
- Tape wick upright to a horizontal chopstick or pen (see picture above).
- Pour wax into mason jar and then repeat until all jars are full. Depending on size of mason jars you may have some wax leftover.
- Let stand until solid (about 1 hour).
- Cut wick to desired length.