- In a small bowl combine mustard, olive oil, lemon juice, garlic and salt and pepper.
- Place salmon filets in a flat-bowl and top with mixture.
- Allow to marinate for at least 1 hour, though longer is better* in the fridge.
- Heat up grill to medium-high heat and grease. I like to place a piece of tinfoil on the grill and spray with olive oil spray.
- Place salmon on grill and cook for 4-6 minutes per side depending on how thick your salmon is. Do not overcook! You’re better off undercooking and putting it back on the grill than overcooking.
- Serve immediately.
*I like to marinate mine overnight for the best flavour.