Baked Pita Chips
A delicious and classic recipe for homemade pita chips baked in the oven. This baked pita chip recipe requires just 3-4 simple ingredients with customizable flavoring options and is ready in under 10 minutes.
- Author: Davida Lederle
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Cook Time: 8 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: Snack
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: Middle Eastern
- Diet: Vegan
- 4 pitas
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp za’atar
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Cut pita into 8 triangles
- Add pita to a large bowl and drizzle with olive oil until each chip is fully coated.
- Sprinkle with za’atar and salt or spices of choice.
- Lay in a single layer over 2 baking sheets. Do not overcrowd.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until slightly browned and crispy. Watch carefully to ensure they don’t burn.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Store in a brown paper bag on the countertop for up to 3 days.
Keywords: pita chips, homemade pita chips, how to make pita chips