- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place pecans on a baking sheet and toast for 6-8 minutes, watching to ensure they don’t burn.
- Allow pecans to cool to room temperature.
- Add pecans to a food processor and process until smooth (about 2-3 minutes). Scrape down sides as necessary.
- Add maple syrup and spices and continue processing until mixture comes together. The maple syrup will make the mixture thicken but keep processing until it gets smooth again.
- Add contents to mason jar and seal lid.
- Will keep for up to 1 month in counter and longer in fridge.
*Recipe can easily be doubled, tripled, quadrupled etc…to make multiple jars.