Nut butter is easier to make than you think! This seasonal Maple Pecan Butter is insanely delicious on its own but also perfect on top of oatmeal, toast or in smoothies. The possibilities for this recipe are endless!
It’s the final week of DIY HOLIDAY IN A JAR! I’m actually quite distraught over this. I’ve LOVED this series and of course getting to team up with my girl, Fit Foodie Finds.
The ulterior motive is of course having all of my Christmas gifts done by mid-December (minus those candles, which I totally kept for myself), but I’m hoping beyond my selfishness you guys have enjoyed this series too!
When Lee and I set out on this series, we both agreed there were some serious non-negotiables. We couldn’t possibly complete it without at least one ball recipe, soup recipe (to feed my obsession…pun intended) and of course, nut butter!
There will be at least one version of every type of nut in butter form and then likely at least 4 more flavors. We don’t tend to discriminate against balls or nuts.
Yes, I just said that.
It will take you the same amount of time to make this nut butter as it will to watch the video. 5 minutes tops! So what are you waiting for? Watch the video –> make the butter –> be loved by friends and family for life.
With an equation that simple you so very clearly have no choice. Enjoy!Print
Maple Pecan Butter
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place pecans on a baking sheet and toast for 6-8 minutes, watching to ensure they don’t burn.
- Allow pecans to cool to room temperature.
- Add pecans to a food processor and process until smooth (about 2-3 minutes). Scrape down sides as necessary.
- Add maple syrup and spices and continue processing until mixture comes together. The maple syrup will make the mixture thicken but keep processing until it gets smooth again.
- Add contents to mason jar and seal lid.
- Will keep for up to 1 month in counter and longer in fridge.
*Recipe can easily be doubled, tripled, quadrupled etc…to make multiple jars.
JOIN THE THM NEWSLETTER
Join 20,000+ members of the THM Community to get access to exclusive recipes, healthy lifestyle tips and behind-the-scenes news from our team!