A healthy take on muffins, these Pumpkin Spice Blender Muffins are simple to make, gluten-free and require just one tool, your blender! No other dishes required.
Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by Vitamix. Thank you for supporting the brands that help make THM possible. Scroll down to the bottom for a HUGE giveaway!
I have to be honest with you, I’m kind of geeking out over this post. Sure, these Pumpkin Spice Blender Muffins are insanely delicious, but really it’s today’s post sponsor, Vitamix that I’m freaking out about.
I have said since I started the blog that my dream client was Vitamix (and an avocado company- check!) so when I got an email from them asking to team up on their new E310 machine you can bet I was pretty excited.
When it comes to blenders, Vitamix is top of the line. People swear by them and while I admired from afar – and eagerly used my friends’- I was never a part of the club. Is it sad it was the top item on our wedding registry?!
I think it comes as no surprise that the top barrier to entry for a Vitamix is the price. They certainly aren’t cheap and they’re definitely an investment item for your kitchen. I had to think about this partnership at first since it has always been important to me to align with brands that are accessible for you guys and really stand up to the quality they promise.
This is something that Vitamix recognized and I could not have asked for a better match when they asked me to try out their new Explorian series. The Explorian is over $100 cheaper than their previously most affordable model, while also maintaining the Vitamix quality. Or so they said…I had to try it out for myself!
So the machine landed on my doorstep and I definitely had one of those moments somewhere along the lines of “holy cow! Vitamix wants to work with me?!” and I immediately unwrapped it and got to work.
Here are my thoughts on the E310 machine:
-It holds up to the Vitamix reputation – it really is a powerful machine that can blitz just about anything.
-It’s MUCH quieter than my previous machine. Even on the highest setting it is about half the noise of my old one, which at times sounded like a plane engine.
-It offers a couple different settings, but there aren’t many frills to it. I actually appreciate this as I really only use my blender to, well, blend things.
So I of course put my new Vitamix to the test with these Pumpkin Spice Blender Muffins and it passed with flying colors. It blitzed everything up in under a minute and had an easy pour container for filling up the muffin tin. It took what might be the easiest recipe on the blog and made it even easier.
I guess you could say I’m pretty sold on the Vitamix!Print
Pumpkin Spice Blender Muffins
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 12 muffins 1x
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1/2–3/4 cup coconut sugar (adjust based on preference)
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup mashed pumpkin (I used canned)
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- optional: 1/2 cup nuts or chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease or line a 12-cup muffin tin.
- Add oats to a blender and pulse until ground into a flour.
- Add in almond meal, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice, coconut sugar and salt and blend until well combined.
- Add in pumpkin, almond milk, vanilla and two eggs and blend until just combined.
- Stir in nuts or chocolate chips if using.
- Pour batter into cups until almost completely full (should fill all 12).
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until tops spring back and no batter remains when pierced with a knife.
- Let cool for 20 minutes in tray before removing to cool completely.
- Will keep for up to 3 days on counter or freeze for several months.
JOIN THE THM NEWSLETTER
Join 10,000+ members of the THM Community to get access to exclusive recipes, healthy lifestyle tips and behind-the-scenes news from our team!