Pumpkin Spice Blender Muffins
A healthy take on muffins, these Pumpkin Spice Muffins are simple to make, gluten-free and require just one tool, your blender! No other dishes required and ready in 30 minutes.
- Author: Davida Lederle
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 12 muffins 1x
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Gluten Free
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1/2–3/4 cup coconut sugar (adjust based on preference)
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup mashed pumpkin (I used canned)
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- optional: 1/2 cup nuts or chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease or line a 12-cup muffin tin.
- Add oats to a blender and pulse until ground into a flour.
- Add in almond meal, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice, coconut sugar and salt and pulse a few times until combined.
- Add in pumpkin, almond milk, vanilla and two eggs and blend until just combined.
- Stir in nuts or chocolate chips if using.
- Pour batter into cups until almost completely full (should fill all 12). Place a few nuts on top, if desired.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until tops spring back and no batter remains when pierced with a knife or toothpick.
- Let cool for 20 minutes in tray before removing to cool completely.
- Will keep for up to 3 days on counter or freeze for several months.
Keywords: pumpkin muffins, blender muffins, blender pumpkin muffins, muffins, pumpkin spice