Mushroom and Wild Rice Soup
- Add olive oil to a large pot on medium-high heat.
- Add onions and sauté until translucent (about 5 mins).
- Add celery and cook for another minute before adding mushrooms.
- Let mushrooms cook for about 10 mins or until they’ve reduced in size. They will appear as if they are “sweating”.
- Add vegetable broth, wild rice, thyme, sea salt and pepper and bring to a boil.
- Lower heat to a simmer and cover. Let simmer for 30 minutes or until rice is fully cooked (time will depend on the type of wild rice you use so you may need a bit longer than this.
- Remove top, add vinegar and simmer for another 10 minutes
- Serve warm.