- In a large bowl combine oats, protein powder, chia seeds, cinnamon and sea salt.
- Add in carrot and apple.
- In a separate bowl combine almond butter, brown rice syrup and banana.
- Add to dry mixture and stir to combine.
- Slowly add in almond milk until a dry but slightly sticky texture is reached.
- Stir in walnuts and raisins.
- Use a large cookie cutter or your hands to form “batter” into 10 large cookies and place on a cookie sheet.
- Store in freezer for 20 minutes to harden.
- Remove from freezer and store in fridge for up to 2 weeks or in freezer for several months.
*You can try to substitute brown-rice syrup with honey or maple syrup, but do so at your own risk. Neither are as sticky as brown-rice syup so the cookies may not hold together very well.