- Combine oat flour, coconut flour, baking powder and salt in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl combine banana, coconut oil, egg, almond milk and vanilla.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and stir to combine. Stir in chocolate chips. Let mixture sit for 5 mins.
- Heat up waffle maker and spray or brush with coconut oil.
- Add additional almond milk to mixture if too thick (no more than a 1/4 cup).
- Add a 1/3 cup of batter to your waffle maker and cook according to waffle maker instructions.
- Repeat until all batter is used – will make 4-5 waffles depending on size of waffle maker.
- Serve immediately with maple syrup, nut butter or toppings of choice.
- Let cool and freeze if not eating immediately.
*See above for how to make oat flour at home