Pad See Ew with Chicken
Looking for an easy thai stir fried noodle dish? Look no further than this easy pad see ew recipe with chicken. A stir fried noodle dish the whole family will love and ready in 30 minutes or less.
- Author: Davida Lederle
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Cook
- Cuisine: Thai
- 8 oz rice noodles (thin or thick depending on what you can find)
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into thin slices
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 head of baby broccoli or regular broccoli (destemmed + chopped into florets)
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded + sliced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded + chopped (optional)
- 1/3 cup soy sauce or tamari
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp honey (or maple syrup)
- 2 large eggs
- optional: green onion + cilantro, for serving
- Make noodles according to package instructions. Set aside once done cooking.
- While noodles are cooking add sesame oil to a large pot or wok and heat over medium heat.
- Add 1 garlic clove and quickly stir fry for 30 seconds.
- Add your chicken, sprinkle with salt and pepper and flip occasionally until all sides have turned from pink to white (1-2 minutes)
- Add in your remaining garlic, baby broccoli, bell pepper and jalapeno and stir to combine well with chicken. Place a top on your pot or wok and let veggies steam for 2 minutes.
- Remove top and continue cooking until all veggies are cooked through – around 3-5 minutes.
- While veggies are cooking combine soy sauce, oyster sauce, fish sauce and honey in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- Push veggies and chicken to one side of pot or wok and crack eggs directly into the wok. Scramble immediately using a spatula. Once cooked combine with veggies and chicken.
- Add rice noodles to dish and top with sauce. Cook for about 2 minutes or until everything is well coated.
- Top with green onion and cilantro, if desired and serve hot.
Keywords: pad see ew, chicken pad see ew, thai stir fried noodles