- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Using a stand-mixer or electric mixer on medium speed, cream together coconut oil, applesauce and coconut palm sugar until smooth.
- Add in eggs and vanilla extract until well combined.
- In a separate bowl combine rolled oats, oat flour, baking soda and salt.
- Turn mixer down to low-speed and slowly add rolled oat mixture to wet batter until completely combined.
- Add in coconut and chopped peaches until just mixed in.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment or a silicone mat.
- Scoop out tablespoon sized balls and place 12 on sheet. Flatter each ball with palm.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until level of crispiness reached.
- Remove from oven and let stand on sheet for 5 mins before removing and allowing to cool completely on a wire rack.
- Repeat until all dough has been used.
- Keep in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
*To make oat flour, add rolled oats to a blender or food processor and blend until flour consistency reached. OR use regular all purpose flour.
**OR use brown sugar.