Pumpkin Spice Latte Overnight Oats
A recipe for pumpkin spice latte overnight oats – an easy, one-step breakfast version of your favorite Fall drink made with pumpkin, oats + coffee or espresso requiring just 2 minutes of prep!
- Author: Davida Lederle
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 6 hours
- Yield: 2 servings 1x
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Raw
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Vegan
- 1 cup rolled oats (not quick-cooking and gluten-free if necessary)
- 1/2 cup brewed coffee (or 2 espresso shots)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk or coconut milk
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice (I used my DIY recipe)
- 2 tsp chia seeds
- Combine all ingredients in a jar or sealed container and give it a good shake.
- Place in refrigerator overnight or for at least 6 hours.
- Heat up in microwave if desired, or eat cold.
Keywords: Overnight oats, pumpkin spice, pumpkin spice latte, oatmeal