Quinoa Veggie Burgers
Looking for an awesome veggie burger recipe? Look no further than these quinoa burgers made with quinoa, white beans and hearty ingredients perfect for your next burger night or cookout!
- Author: Davida Lederle
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Cook
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Vegetarian
- 1/2 cup dry quinoa
- 1 can cannellini beans, mashed (can use a potato masher or back of fork)
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar
- 1 large egg
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 3/4 tsp sea salt
- 5 burger buns, if desired
- Optional toppings: lettuce, onions, pickles, ketchup, mustard etc…
- Cook quinoa according to package instructions and allow to cool to room temperature
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients until they come together. If a little dry add a splash of water, 1 tbsp at a time.
- Using hands form 5-6 patties.
- Add a splash of olive oil to a large skillet and heat up over medium-high heat.
- Add patties to skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes per side and outside is browned and crisp.
- Add to buns and top with desired toppings.
- Will keep in fridge for up to 3 days or in freezer for several months.
Keywords: quinoa burgers, quinoa veggie burgers, quinoa cowboy veggie burgers