- Grease your slow cooker with coconut oil
- Add all ingredients to your slow cooker and stir well.
- Cook on low for 8 hours or high for 4 hours.**
- When finished cooking give it a good stir to ensure liquid is well mixed.
- Top with your favourite toppings. I like peanut butter and crunchy apples.
- Store leftovers in fridge for up to 1 week. To reheat add a splash of almond milk and heat up in microwave or on stove-top.
*Gluten-free certified if necessary
**I make mine overnight so it is ready in the morning