- Spray or grease slow cooker with coconut oil.
- Add all ingredients to your slow cooker. Stir.
- Cook on low for 8 hours or high for 4 hours.**
- Give it a good stir for about 5 minutes or until ingredients come together and thicken (be patient, this may take a few minutes)
- Place desired serving in a bowl and top with a scoop of coconut cream to serve.
- Store leftovers in fridge for up to 1 week.
- To reheat add a splash of coconut milk and heat up in microwave.
*To get coconut cream place a can of full-fat coconut milk in the fridge for at least one hour. Open can and scoop out hardened cream at the top of the can. You can discard the remaining liquid or save for another use.
**I make mine overnight so it is ready in the morning.