- Add dates to food processor and process until broken up into pea-sized bits.
- Add cashews, nutritional yeast, vanilla and sea salt.
- Process until well-combined. Mixture should come together into a large ball.
- Remove just over 1/2 of mixture (a little under 2/3) and set aside.
- Add in dried strawberries and process until strawberries are well combined with remaining mixture.
- Roll both the strawberry and plain mixture into 18 teaspoon sized balls.
- Squish one of each flavor ball together and roll until they come together into one swirl ball.
- Continue the process until all balls have been squished.
- Place in the freezer for 15 mins before storing in the refrigerator for up to one month.
*Make sure your dates are sticky. If not, soak them in hot water for 15 minutes to soften and then drain. ** Nutritional yeast is what gives it a cheesy taste. Feel free to omit but it won’t taste as “cheesecakey”