For the Sweet Potatoes + Eggs:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place sweet potatoes in tin foil and bake in oven for 50-60 minutes.*
- Remove from oven and cut lengthwise.
- Using a fork, gently fluff inside of sweet potatoes.
- Carefully crack 1 egg into each and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 12 minutes for over-easy or slightly longer for more well done.
For the bacon:
- Place 4 strips of bacon on a large skillet and cook on medium-high for 3 minutes on each side or until done to level of crispiness desired.
- Place on a paper towel lined plate to soak up grease.
- Cut into small bits.
For the avocado crema:
- Combine avocado, lime juice, scallion, garlic, cumin and sea salt in a blender or food processor and process until well-combined and a “cream” consistency has been reached.
- Drizzle over sweet potatoes and sprinkle with bacon bits.
- Serve immediately.
*If you’re short on time you can pierce the sweet potatoes with a fork several times and cook in the microwave for 4-6 minutes. Then continue process by baking eggs inside in the oven.