A delicious and whole grain recipe for corn pancakes made with cornmeal and topped with sweet or savory toppings.
1. Make flax egg and set aside for at least 5 mins.
2. Mix together all dry ingredients.
4. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and stir well. Set aside to thicken for 5 minutes.
5. Heat up skillet or pancake griddle over medium heat. Add coconut oil or non-stick spray.
6. Add about a 1/4 cup of pancake mixture to the skillet or griddle and cook for 2 mins on each side or until cooked all the way through and edges are lightly browned.
7. Top with sweet or savoury toppings. Or both!
Keywords: corn pancakes, vegan corn pancakes, corncakes