- Combine the tahini and honey in a small bowl and set aside. It will thicken as you stir it, don’t worry.
- Place the chocolate in a medium heat proof bowl set over a small pot of simmering water and melt the chocolate. You can also melt the chocolate in the microwave, stirring every 15 seconds.
- While the chocolate is melting, arrange 10 silicone baking cups on a small plate or tray. Spoon 2 tsp of melted chocolate into each cup. Place in the fridge to set for 10 minutes.
- Spoon 1 tsp of the tahini honey mixture into each cup and make sure it’s in the center of the chocolate. Place in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Spoon 2 tsp of melted chocolate on top of the tahini and sprinkle with sea salt (or honey candied cereal). Place in the fridge until fully set, 15-20 min.
- Pop out of the silicone molds and enjoy!
For the candied cereal:
- combine the cereal and honey together in a bowl until cereal incorporated into honey
*Can also sub coconut butter (softened) in place of tahini