For the Peanut Sauce:
- Add all ingredients together in a large bowl.
For the Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease a large casserole dish (9×13) with coconut oil or coconut oil spray.
- Add uncooked quinoa to casserole dish and top with red onion, broccoli, edamame and bell pepper.
- Combine water and coconut milk and stir in curry powder, ginger, cayenne and salt.
- Pour water-coconut milk mixture over quinoa-vegetable mixture until well coated.
- Top with half of peanut sauce and cover with tin foil.
- Bake for 45 minutes covered with tin foil.
- Remove tin foil and bake for an additional 10-15 minutes or until all liquid has been absorbed by quinoa.
- Top with remaining peanut sauce and serve.
*I used white quinoa however you may need to bake for longer with tricolor quinoa – approx 50 minute covered and 15-20 minutes uncovered.